Cascade Yarns - Heritage Paints - Rosebush 9764
These gently dyed hanks are hand-dyed by women in Peru. This sock weight yarn is durable enough for socks, and absolutely gorgeous for shawls and cowls. Heritage Yarn is durable for washing, so will make great garments for infants through adults.
This wool blend is beautifully painted with deep pink and deep teal green. They fade away to pastels as the blend into the wool white background. This colorway makes me think of antique rose gardens, and peaceful afternoons.
- Composition: 75% Superwash Merino Wool / 25% Nylon
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 437 yds (400 m)
- Size:  Fingering
- Best suited for the Silver Reed Knitting Machines SK280 or SK840
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 3 (2.25 - 3.25 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 7-8 sts = 1" for sock knitting. For loose drapey shawls and cowls we use a US4-6 needle.
- Crochet Hook Size: C - E (2.75 - 3.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 22 - 25 scs = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: Machine Wash Gentle
- Product of: Peru
- Put-Up: Hank