Just as its name says, Heritage Wave gently flows from one color to another in one, single, long wave. Heritage Wave is a super-soft yet durable yarn that is machine washable and dryable because of its blend of superwash merino wool and nylon. Heritage Wave is the newest in our Heritage line and with the amazing stitch definition combined with the color combinations throughout the yarn at 437 yards, this yarn is great for one skein projects, such as socks, mitts and other fun accessories.
To see how this yarn knits up, be sure to click through the individual color to see additional knitted pictures.
Extremely affordable, quality sock yarn in an overwhelming variety of Colors. We stock all the colors of Heritage Sock Yarn. It's not only good for socks, but makes great lace shawls and perfect knit or crochet T-tops or long sleeve tops for over jeans. In fact, this fingering weight yarn is perfect for a light weight crochet top.
Heritage is a super-soft yet durable yarn that is machine washable and dryable because of its blend of superwash merino wool and nylon. Heritage has amazing stitch definition and with 437 yards and an array of colors, this yarn is great for one skein projects, such as socks, mitts and other fun accessories.
- Heritage includes the solid colors
- Heritage Paints are multi colors
- Heritage Prints are specialty dyed so your socks pattern in print and / or stripes.
- Fiber: 75% Superwash Merino Wool / 25 % Nylon
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 437 yds / 400 m
- Size:  Fingering
- Best suited for the Silver Reed Knitting Machines SK280 and SK840 standard gauge machines.
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 3 / 2.25 - 3.25 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 28 - 32 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: C / 2.75 mm (D / 3.25 mm, E / 3.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 25 sc = 4" (10 cm) (23 sc = 4" (10 cm), 22 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: Machine Wash. Dry flat.
- Put-up: hank. Must be wound before use.