This super soft viscose feels like cotton. It would be a great summer shell or short sleeve top. Originally designed for summer shawls and wraps, we love the idea of knitting or crocheting a garment. Versailles has no stretch, very little body and a lot of drape. Make sure any garment you make has some ease.
Each ball of yarn weighs 50g and is 100 meters. This is a fine weight yarn and but we recommend using size 3.5 - 4mm (5 - 6 U.S) knitting needles and size 3 - 3.5mm (D3 - E4 U.S) crochet hook. 8 balls of yarn are required to make a woman's short sleeve jumper in size 12. To make a 4x4" tension square work 22 sts and 28 rows. Machine washable up to 30ºC on a short spin. Do not tumble dry.
- Composition: 97% Viscose, 2% Polyester, 1% Polyamide
- Weight: 50 g (1.75oz)
- Approx: 110 yds / 100 m
- Size:  DK
- Knitting Machine: Silver Reed LK150
- Knitting Needle Size: US 5 - 6 / 3.75 - 4. mm
- Knitting Gauge: 5.5 sts = 1" / 14 sts = 4"
- Crochet Hook Size: D3-D4 (3 - 3.5mm)
- Care: Machine Wash Gentle Cold. Lay flat to dry.
- Product of: Spain