Cascade Yarns - Anchor Bay
Any garment or accessory knit or crocheted out of Anchor Bay will last a long time, and will be much loved. This classic blend of wool and cotton is skin friendly. Spun to a DK weight, it's that size of yarn that can either be a winter pullover, a summer jacket or perfect for a baby's afghan.
Pictured here is the Pinnacle Chevron Baby Afghan. Want to see more? Click here for more Cascade Anchor Bay Patterns.
- Composition:50% Cotton / 50% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 262 yds / 240 m
- Size:  DK
- Knitting Needle Size: US 6 - 7 / 4.0 - 4.5 mm
- Best suited for the Silver Reed Knitting Machines LK150 SK155 SK280
- Knitting Gauge: 5 – 5.5 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: E / 3.5mm (6 / 4mm, 7 / 4.5mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 17 sc = 4"
- Care: Machine Wash Cool. Tumble Dry
- Put-Up: Bullet Skein