Cascade Yarns Cherub Baby - Baby Yellow 02
Cherub Baby is a fingering weight yarn. A perfect blend of acrylic and nylon fibers, softer than any acrylic blend you've used! This yarn was so popular in baby shades that Cascade now offers it in adult shades too. The ball are 50 gram balls which makes it an excellent choice for color work. Garments knit or crocheted out of Cherub Baby move from your wash machine to your dryer. The resulting fabric is soft and delicate. Allergic to wool? Knit or crochet a delicate lace wrap!
Cascade offers a whole line of Cherub Yarns. Cherub Baby is a fingering weight. Cherub DK is slightly heavier at a DK weight of 5.5 to 6 sts per inch. Cherub Aran is a light worsted that gets 5 sts per inch. And last, but not least Cherub Chunky is a Bulky weight that works up to 3 to 3.5 sts per inch.
IDEAL for the standard gauge knitting machine. Creates a very delicate crochet too!
- 55% Nylon / 45% Acrylic
- Weight: 50 g / 1.75 oz
- Approx: 229 yds / 210 m
- Knitting Needle Size: US 3 - 4 / 3.25 - 3.5 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 6 - 7 = 1" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: E / 3.50 mm (F / 3.75 mm, G / 4.25 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 20 sc = 4" (10 cm) (18 sc = 4" (10 cm), 17 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- We like to treat it as a fingering weight yarn, but some use it as a sport weight too.
- Perfect for the Silver Reed Standard Gauge Knitting Machines.