Cascade Yarns - Cherub Chunky
Cherub Chunky is the chunky version of Cascade's Cherub family yarns. It's machine washable and machine dryable! It is an ideal mix of acrylic and nylon, making it soft and durable. This yarn is perfect for baby and kid apparel, blankets, and other hard-wearing hand knit or crochet items.
Cherub Chunky is a super soft blend of nylon and acrylic. This isn't your average acrylic blend yarn! When people feel it they just can't get over how soft it is. Cherub Chunky is great for kids knits or easy care adult garments and accessories. Cherub Chunky is machine washable and dryable.
- Composition: 55% Nylon / 45% Acrylic
- Weight: 100 g (3.5 oz)
- Approx: 136.7 yds (125 m)
- Size:  Bulky
- Knitting Machine: Silver Reed LK150 or SK155 Bulky Knitting Machine
- Knitting Needle Size: US 10 - 11 (6.0 - 8.0 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 12 - 14 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: J - L (6.0 - 8.0 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 11 - 12 scs = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: Machine Wash Warm. Tumble Dry.
- Product of: India (Formerly China)
- Put-Up: Bullet Skein