Cascade Yarns Cherub Chunky - Key Lime 11
Cherub Chunky is a bulky weight yarn. A perfect blend of acrylic and nylon fibers, softer than any acrylic blend you've used! This yarn is a very soft bulky, works up quickly, and is scrumptilicous. The ball are 100 gram balls. Garments hand knit or crocheted out of Cherub Chunky move from your wash machine to your dryer. The resulting fabric is soft and delightful. Allergic to wool? Knit or crochet a sweatshirt style pullover or hoodie. So soft, and will not irritate the skin.
Cascade offers a whole line of Cherub Yarns. Cherub Baby is a fingering weight. Cherub DK is slightly heavier at a DK weight of 5.5 to 6 sts per inch. Cherub Aran is a light worsted that gets 5 sts per inch. And last, but not least Cherub Chunky is a Bulky weight that works up to 3 to 3.5 sts per inch.
IDEAL for the bulky gauge knitting machine. Creates a very delicate crochet too!
- 55% Nylon / 45% Acrylic
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 136.7 yds / 125 m
- Knitting Needle Size: US 10 - 11 / 6.0 - 8.0 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 3 - 3.5 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: J HOOK / 6.0 mm (K HOOK / 6.50 mm, L HOOK / 8.0 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 12 sc = 4" (10 cm) (12 sc = 4" (10 cm), 11 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- Perfect for the Silver Reed Chunky Gauge Knitting Machines.