It's easy to make striped & patterned projects with Heritage Prints! This self-patterning, super-soft yarn is a machine washable blend of superwash merino and nylon - a soft yet sturdy combination! Patterns and stripes emerge all on their own as you work. Check out the 14 different colorways. This yarn is great for a one skein project like socks and mittens.
Extremely affordable, quality sock yarn in an overwhelming variety of Colors. We stock all the colors of Heritage Sock Yarn. It's not only good for socks, but makes great lace shawls and perfect knit or crochet T-tops or long sleeve tops for over jeans. In fact, this fingering weight yarn is perfect for a light weight crochet top.
Heritage is a super-soft yet durable yarn that is machine washable and dryable because of its blend of superwash merino wool and nylon. Heritage has amazing stitch definition and with 437 yards and an array of colors, this yarn is great for one skein projects, such as socks, mitts and other fun accessories.
- Heritage includes the solid colors
- Heritage Paints are multi colors
- Heritage Prints are specialty dyed so your socks pattern in print and / or stripes.
- Fiber: 75% Superwash Merino Wool / 25 % Nylon
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 437 yds / 400 m
- Size:  Fingering
- Best suited for the Silver Reed Knitting Machines SK280 and SK840 standard gauge machines.
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 3 / 2.25 - 3.25 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 28 - 32 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: C / 2.75 mm (D / 3.25 mm, E / 3.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 25 sc = 4" (10 cm) (23 sc = 4" (10 cm), 22 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: Machine Wash. Dry flat.
- Put-up: hank. Must be wound before use.