Cascade Pacific Yarn - Multis
The blend of merino wool gives Cascade's Pacific substance and warmth, and the acrylic keeps the cost down. Both are very kid-proof and kid-friendly. Crochet for a super warm jacket, or knit up in a sloppy pullover! Super for the college kids, but soft and squishy for your self.
Pacific® Multis is variegated version of this worsted weight, affordable, completely machine washable yarn. It's an unbelievably soft acrylic and wool blend, and has a lustrous sheen which gives depth to the many hues that are available in this yarn. There's really nothing that Pacific® Multis isn't great for including sweaters, blankets, baby projects, or anything that's worn next to the skin.
Also available in a great selection of solids.
Cascade has discontinued this line. Selections below are limited.
- Composition: 60% Acrylic, 40% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: 100 gr., 3.5 oz
- Approx: 213 yds, 195 m
- Size:  Worsted
- Knitting Needle Size: US 7-8, 4.5 - 5.0 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 4.5-5 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: H/8, 5.00 mm (I/9, 5.50 mm, J/10, 6.00 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 15 sc = 4" (10 cm) (14 sc = 4" (10 cm), 13 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: Machine Wash Warm. Tumble Dry Low.
- Put-up: Skein