Cascade Yarns - Eco Duo - Koala 1706
A blend from 2 wonderful fiber worlds, Eco Duo contains baby alpaca and merino, both undyed. Worked up on a US#8 needle for 4.5 sts per inch. This makes a great jacket, pullover or hat and scarf set. Crochet on a 5.5 or 6mm hook for a nice dense, thermal like, fabric. Eco Duo offers another sweet surprise as it softly waves from one natural shade to another.
Eco Duo is a soft blend of undyed baby alpaca and merino. You get the best of both worlds with Duo- the softness of alpaca and the strength and memory of merino. Subtly striping natural shades make this a favorite!
- Composition: 70% Undyed Baby Alpaca / 30% Undyed Merino Wool
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx. Yardage: 197 yds / 180 m
- Knitting Needle Size: US 8 / 5.0 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 4.5 sts = 1"
- Care: Hand wash. Dry flat.
- Skein: hank