Cascade Yarn - North Shore - Coastal 28
Looks like cotton, feels like cotton, but priced like acrylic! Cascade's North Shore yarn is a super-soft acrylic yarn that has the sheen of a mercerized cotton. We've worked up a crochet sample of single crochets, through the front loop. Delightful result that tells me it would be great in baby blankets. Lightweight for newborns with many bright colors. Crochet or knit in lace for summer tops. Consider a large knit or corchet bed cover. Washes great and is a great price. North Shore acrylic yarn comes in solids and is also available in prints. Another Cascade Yarn success story!
Download this dapper young man's cardigan pattern.
- 100% Acylic
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 220 yds / 200 m
- Size:  DK
- Knitting Machine: Silver Reed LK150
- Knitting Needle Size: US 5-6 / 3.75 - 4.0 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 5.5 - 6 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: 6 HOOK / 4.00 mm (7 HOOK / 4.50 mm, H / 5.00 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 15 sc = 4" (10 cm) (15 sc = 4" (10 cm), 14 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: Machine Wash Warm, Tumble Dry
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very nice yarn and am sorry it is being discontinued. Works up smooth, texture is great, superwash. hope it is being replaced with something just as nice, just in case, i stocked up on this yarn when I found out it was being discontinued