Cascade Avalon Yarn - Peapod 0041
- The perfect blend of cotton & acrylic. Avalon's acrylic content makes this yarn machine washable and dryable, and adds a bit of sheen with all the wonderful attributes of cotton. Avalon is a worsted weight yarn in a fabulous array of solid colors that would make cozy, easy-care sweaters and lots of other great projects.
- Avalon has a soft hand and drapes very nicely. I've done a knitted swatch and a crochet swatch. I'm quite partial to the crochet swatch. Ideal for summer tops, short sleeve cardigans and perfect for baby garments and baby blankets. And the price is very very sweet!
- 50% Acrylic/50% Cotton Yarn
- 175 yds (160 m) - 100 g (3.5 oz)
- 4-4.5 sts = 1" (10cm) US 7 - 8 (4.5 - 5.0 mm)
- Machine Wash Cool, Tumble Dry Low
- Suggested knitting machine: Mid-Gauge LK150
- Crochet Hook Size: H / 5.00 mm (I / 5.50 mm, J / 6.00 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 14 sc = 4" (10 cm) (13 sc = 4" (10 cm), 12 sc = 4" (10 cm)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Thanks for prompt response!