Heritage Silk Peruvian Tones
Heritage Silk Peruvian Tones is a super-soft yet durable yarn that is machine washable and dryable because of its blend of superwash merino wool and silk. Heritage Silk Peruvian Tones has a lovely drape and subtle sheen throughout the yarn at 437 yards, this yarn is great for lace shawls of all sizes. It's perfect for color work or a one skein project such as socks, mitts and other fun accessories.
- Composition: 85% Superwash Merino Wool / 15% Silk
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 437 yds / 400 m
- Size:  Fingering
- Best suited for the Silver Reed SK280
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 3 / 2.25 - 3.25 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 7 – 8 sts = 1"
- (unless you are doing shawls, then it would use a larger needle
- Crochet Hook Size: C / 2.75 mm (D / 3.25 mm, E / 3.50 mm)
- Care: Machine Wash, gentle, dry flat is best
- Put-Up: Hank