Heritage Silk Peruvian Tones
Heritage Silk Peruvian Tones (awesome for shawls!!) (This is a discontinued line)
Hand Painted and Extremely affordable, quality merino yarn blended with 15% silk. This touch of silk gives it an amazing drape over standard pure wool fingering weight yarns. Extremely popular for lace shawls and perfect knit or crochet T-tops or long sleeve tops for over jeans. In fact, this fingering weight yarn is perfect for a light weight crochet top. Don't forget the new baby! Knit or crochet a christening dress or sleeper for the new arrival.
Heritage Silk is a super-soft yet durable yarn that is machine washable and dryable because of its blend with superwash merino wool. Heritage has amazing stitch definition and with 437 yards and an array of colors, this yarn is great for one skein projects, such as socks, mitts and other fun accessories.
- Fiber: 85% Superwash Merino Wool / 15% Silk
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 437 yds / 400 m
- Size:  Fingering
- Best suited for the Silver Reed Knitting Machines SK280 and SK840 standard gauge machines.
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 3 / 2.25 - 3.25 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 28 - 32 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: C / 2.75 mm (D / 3.25 mm, E / 3.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 25 sc = 4" (10 cm) (23 sc = 4" (10 cm), 22 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: Machine Wash. Dry flat.
- Put-up: hank. Must be wound before use.