Schoppel Yarns - Zauberball Crazy - Sand & Sea 2250
No yarn comes close to the excitement of the line of Zauberballs from Schoppel Yarns. The long running shades create rainbow effects. Zauberball Crazy is two strands of wool, individually dyed, then twisted together for a crazy combination. This yarn is a fingering  Super Fine weight, the perfect size for socks. The average pair of knit socks takes 400 yds. But knitters, crocheters and weavers adore this wool blend for shawls and wraps.
- Composition: 75% Superwash Wool, 25% Nylon
- Weight: 100 gram ball
- Approx: 459 yds
- Size:  Fingering
- Knitting Machine: Silver Reed SK280, SK840 or very loosely LK150
- Knitting Needle Size: 2-3 mm (approx. US 0-2) needles
- Knitting Gauge: 7.5 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: G / 4.25 mm (7 / 4.50 mm, H / 5.00 mm)
- Care: Machine wash gentle. Dry flat.
- Skein Put-Up: Ball
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Zauberball Crazy socks are so fun to knit because the color changes keep my interest. I knitted a pair of Zauberball Crazy socks for my husband and the yarn feels so nice after washing. I’m looking forward to mine getting softer too.