Gold #04 is a deeply saturated luscious richness of color. Pairs will with many jewel tones, as it will spice things up!
Mirasol's Inka Yarn is a rare blend of shiny and halo. The halo is from the Baby Alpaca, and the shine comes from the Viscose. Compare to the 25 gram balls of any kid mohair and silk blend, and you will see this is an excellent price, but with the same halo. These are 75 gram balls with over 440 yds.
- Fiber Content: 64% Viscose, 36% Baby Alpaca
- Weight: 75 g / 2.64 oz
- Approx: 442 yds / 405 m
- Size: choices are:  Fingering
- Best suited for the Silver Reed Knitting Machines LK150 & the Standard Gauge Machines
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 3 / 2.25 - 3.25 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 6.75 - 8 sts = 1" / 27 - 32 sts = 4"
- Crochet Hook Size: B1 / E4(2.25-3.5mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 21 - 32 sc = 4"
- Care: Hand Wash, Dry Flat
- Product of: Italy
- Put-Up: Donut