Mirasol Yarns - Sulka Legato - Wenge 41
Sulka Legato is a luxurious yarn blend of soft merino, alpaca and silk. But don't let the delicate weight fool you. Alpaca and silk are very warm fibers, and this yarn will keep you cozy warm. Being as it has not been treated to be a superwash (which means you must hand wash) the yarn is very breathable, if you get too warm.
This yarn is great for lightweight, but warm, sweaters and shawls. Or create a scrunch-able cowl to keep that cold wind out. Because it is a fingering weight yarn, crochet projects would be ideal and can be very lacy. Either knit or crochet, Sulka Legato is an amazing yarn to work with.
Mirasol Yarns, in Peru, supports local communities through the sales of the Mirasol Yarn Collection.
- Composition: 60% Merino Wool, 20% Alpaca, 20% Silk
- Weight: 50 g / 1.75 oz
- Approx: 274 yds
- Size:  Fingering
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 3 / 2.25 - 3.25 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 7 sts = 1" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: C / 2.75 mm (D / 3.25 mm, E / 3.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 25 sc = 4" (10 cm) (23 sc = 4" (10 cm), 22 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- Made in Peru
- Care: Hand wash cool. Dry flat.
- Skein: Hank