Madelinetosh Yarn - Tosh Sock - Daenerys 422
Tosh Sock is hand dyed in Texas from wool ethically sourced in South Africa. Hand-dyed and loving it! Madelinetosh shades are on the cutting edge of style and knitters and crocheter can't get enough. 100% Merino Wool, Washable. Great for socks, but also a hit for shawls and lightweight garments.
- Rich and deeply saturated shades of plum graded to nearly black, teal graded to nearly charcoal and hints of lavender and navy. A very difficult shade to describe. Absolutely stunning!
- 100% Merino Wool
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 395 yds / 361 m
- Size:  Fingering
- Knitting Machine: Silver Reed SK280 or SK840 Standard Gauge
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 2 / (2.25 - 2.75 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 6.5 - 7.5 sts = 1"
- Care: Machine Wash Cold on Gentle Cycle. Lay Flat to Dry
- Hand-dyed in the USA. Wool is ethically sources from South Africa.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Beautiful! As All Madelinetosh Yarns Are! Shipping Was Fast & My Packages Twice Arrived Safe Which Seems To Be A Miracle These Days! Amazing Yarn Shop! Sweet Thank You Note In The Package.