Lorna's Laces Yarn - Shepherd Sock - Cheating on Your Diet
A custom color designed by Angelika. Cheating on your Diet is vanilla ice cream, drizzled with chocolate and topped with fresh raspberries! Delicious without the calories!
Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock yarn is available in tonals as well as multis, this 80% Superwash Merino Wool 20% Nylon blend is soft, yet strong enough for great socks. The multi colors pool and swirl in unique ways, creating one of a kind socks for each knitter. They knit up especially interesting in slip stitch patterns. The tonals do well in all sorts of socks, from lace to cables, with a subtle color shading they add interest and depth to create stunning socks. Crochet for a delicate fabric, ideal for infant and baby garments, or adult cool weather garments. Shepherd Sock yarn is considered a fingering weight size, which is ideal for the standard gauge knitting machine, usually knit up around tension 8 or so, for 8 sts per inch.
Hat picture is Lorna's Laces Boarder's Beanie Pattern, using Shepherd Worsted yarn.
- Composition: 80% Superwash Merino Wool, 20% Nylon
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 430 yds / 393 m
- Size:  Fingering
- Best suited for the Silver Reed Knitting Machines SK280 or SK840
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 3 / 2.25 - 3.25 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 6.75 - 8 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: B-1 / 2.25 mm (C-2 / 2.75 mm, D-3 / 3.25 mm, E-4 / 3.5 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 21-32 sc = 4"
- Care: Machine Wash Cold, Tumble Dry Low until just damp, Lay Flat to Finish
- Hand-Dyed here in the USA
- Put-Up: Hank