Cascade Yarns - Sorata - Fusion Coral 23
Fusion Coral is a fun, playful orange. It goes with many colors you may wear. If you like using many colors in one project, Deep Teal is a great shade to pair with other Sorata colors.
Sorata is a luxury yarn at a non-luxury price. Llama fiber is extremely soft. Some consider it softer than alpaca. With the added 30%, the resulting fiber has a elegant sheen. Sorata has a great drape. It is perfect for knit or crocheted softly-flowing shawls. Consider a loose fitting, cropped vest or bolero. Because it is a fingering weight, you may think that this won't be warm enough for your needs. But llama blended with silk is extremely warm, and this blend will allow you to breathe if you get overly warm.
When knit the resulting fabric is soft. Crochet in single crochet for extra thermal warmth. This yarn would crochet up beautifully.
- Composition: 70% Llama / 30% Silk
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 437 yds / 400 m
- Size:  Fingering
- Best suited for Silver Reed Knitting Machines: Silver Reed SK280 or SK840
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 3 / (2.25 - 3.25 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 7 - 8 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: 3 - 3.5mm
- Care: Hand Wash Cold. Lay Flat to Dry
- Put-up: Hank
- Made in Bolivia