Cascade Yarns - Heritage Wave - Woodsy 506
Just as its name says, Heritage Wave gently flows from one color to another in one, single, 437-yard-long wave, via the 4 plies of different colors, rendered in a comfortable twist. Heritage Wave is a super-soft yet durable yarn that is machine washable and dryable because of its blend of superwash merino wool and nylon, meaning the items will be warm and strong.
Heritage Wave is the newest in Cascade's Heritage line, and with the amazing stitch definition, combined with the color combinations throughout the 437 yards, this yarn is great for one-skein projects, such as socks, mitts and other fun accessories.
- Composition: 75% Superwash Merino Wool, 25% Nylon
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx. Yardage: 437 yds / 399.6 m
- Size:  Fingering
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 3 / 2.25 - 3.25 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 7-8 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: C/2, 2.75 mm (D/3, 3.25 mm, E/4, 3.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 25 sc = 4" (10 cm) (23 sc = 4" (10 cm), 22 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: Machine Wash Cold. Tumble Dry Cool.
- Made in China
- Skein put-up: Hanks