Araucania Yarns - Huasco Sock Hand Paint - White-Collared Jacobin 1034
Huasco Sock Yarn has a future beyond socks. Shawls, scarves, hats and garments. Match up with corresponding solids or complimentary shades to make your own amazing designs. The hot item today is shawls or wraps that use 5 different shades of yarn, and many of them are hand-dyed. Huasco would be a great addition of color to your designs.
Love green! The boldest green in this yarn is a pine green, it fades away to a pale green-grey. All this on a wool white back ground. This is all splatted with more pine green and turquoise. Weird right? But looks amazing! It's personality is calm and soothing, but fun to look at. It would also be cute for a baby's bedroom, like maybe a light weight throw that would be cute hanging over the side of the crib.
- Composition: 75% Superwash Wool, 25% Polyamide
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 433 yds / 396 m
- Size:  Fingering
- Best suited for the Silver Reed Knitting Machines SK280 or SK840
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 3 / 2.25 - 3.25 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 6.75 – 8 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: B1 - E4 / 2.25 - 3.25 mm
- Crochet Gauge: 27-32 sc = 4"
- Care: Machine Wash Cold, Dry Flat.
- Product of: Turkey
- Put-Up: Hank