Araucania Yarns - Huasco Sock Hand Paint - La Serena 1028
How much happier can a yarn get! Bright sunflower yellow just screams "happy, happy"! Where the yellow hasn't been painted you have splatters of grey and light lime, and ooops! some of the grey splatters have drifted on the summer breeze into the yellow.
Huasco Sock Yarn has a future beyond socks. Shawls, scarves, hats and garments. Match up with corresponding solids or complimentary shades to make your own amazing designs. The hot item today is shawls or wraps that use 5 different shades of yarn, and many of them are hand-dyed. Huasco would be a great addition of color to your designs.
- Composition: 75% Superwash Wool, 25% Polyamide
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 433 yds / 396 m
- Size:  Fingering
- Best suited for the Silver Reed Knitting Machines SK280 or SK840
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 3 / 2.25 - 3.25 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 6.75 – 8 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: B1 - E4 / 2.25 - 3.25 mm
- Crochet Gauge: 27-32 sc = 4"
- Care: Machine Wash Cold, Dry Flat.
- Product of: Turkey
- Put-Up: Hank