Araucania Yarns - Huasco Sock Hand Paint - Andean Flamingo 1029
Huasco Sock Yarn has a future beyond socks. Shawls, scarves, hats and garments. Match up with corresponding solids or complimentary shades to make your own amazing designs. The hot item today is shawls or wraps that use 5 different shades of yarn, and many of them are hand-dyed. Huasco would be a great addition of color to your designs.
Pinks and a horizon blue. The pinks range from very pale to almost a bubble gum pink. Specks of strawberry red, hints of yellow and a blue-ish lavender (or perhaps a periwinkle). These specks are subtle and soft. Overall a spring garden personality.
- Composition: 75% Superwash Wool, 25% Polyamide
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 433 yds / 396 m
- Size:  Fingering
- Best suited for the Silver Reed Knitting Machines SK280 or SK840
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 3 / 2.25 - 3.25 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 6.75 – 8 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: B1 - E4 / 2.25 - 3.25 mm
- Crochet Gauge: 27-32 sc = 4"
- Care: Machine Wash Cold, Dry Flat.
- Product of: Turkey
- Put-Up: Hank