Trendsetter Poet Mohair - Smoke & Fire 27 - Begins with deep passionate red ending with a dark plum black.
I would change this name to Sultry Nights! The shades are dark and intense. The dark plum black is particularly stunning. This superfine kid mohair and silk blend is ideal for shawls, capelets and light summer layering. The long color runs start with one shade, and slowly evolves to the second color. These projects work up fast, and are very forgiving of uneven stitches.
Suggested needles would be our Lykke Driftwood or ChiaoGoo Red Premium Lace needles designed for super soft yarns and rather slick yarns.
Images shown are the Poet Mohair Alternating Cable Vest Pattern which can be purchased from Trendsetter here.
- Composition:75% Super Kid Mohair, 25% Silk
- Weight: 50 grams
- Approx: +/- 460 yards
- Size:  Lace
- Knitting Machine: Silver Reed SK280, SK840 or loosely knit on the LK150.
- Knitting Needle Size: US #6 - 7 (4 - 4.5mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 5 sts = 1" /20 sts = 4"
- Care: Hand Wash, Lay Flat to dry
- Product of: Italy
- Put-Up: Caked! All ready to work up.