Huasco Sock Kettle Dyes
This kettle dyed yarn has colors that are intense and playful. Dyed all the same shade, but unevenly for elegant tonal shades. Do you like color? Huasco Sock Yarn has a future beyond socks. Shawls, scarves, hats and garments. Match up with corresponding solids or complimentary shades to make your own amazing designs. The hot item today is shawls or wraps that use 5 different shades of yarn, and many of them are hand-dyed. Huasco would be a great addition of color to your designs.
Pair these shades with Huasco Sock Hand Paints.
- Composition: 75% Superwash Wool, 25% Polyamide
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 433 yds / 396 m
- Size:  Fingering
- Best suited for the Silver Reed Knitting Machines SK280 or SK840
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 3 / 2.25 - 3.25 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 6.75 – 8 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: B/1 - E/4 / 2.25 - 3.25 mm
- Crochet Gauge: 27-32 sc = 4"
- Care: Machine Wash Cold, Dry Flat.
- Put-Up: Hank