Cascade Yarns - Heritage Paints - Mod 9765
These gently dyed hanks are hand-dyed by women in Peru. This sock weight yarn is durable enough for socks, and absolutely gorgeous for shawls and cowls. Heritage Yarn is durable for washing, so will make great garments for infants through adults.
1970s retro shades of moss yellow, orange, charcoal brown and a bit of teal to wrap it all up. That colorway falls into the zany personality. Bright pops of hand painted colors on a wool white background. Lively, and fun loving is this colorway.
- Composition: 75% Superwash Merino Wool / 25% Nylon
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 437 yds (400 m)
- Size:  Fingering
- Best suited for the Silver Reed Knitting Machines SK280 or SK840
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 3 (2.25 - 3.25 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 7-8 sts = 1" for sock knitting. For loose drapey shawls and cowls we use a US4-6 needle.
- Crochet Hook Size: C - E (2.75 - 3.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 22 - 25 scs = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: Machine Wash Gentle
- Product of: Peru
- Put-Up: Hank