Araucania Yarns - Huasco Sock Hand Paint - Bella Vista 1018
Warm sultry wine red, butter yellow and a bit of pumpkin orange. Strange as these colors sound, it all works up to a very beautiful blend, all splashed with speckles of wine red. Knit or crochet a scarf and pair with a solid rustic golden yellow or slightly dusty olive green shade to really make these colors pop.
This hand painted superwash blend is wild and zany. Do you like color? Huasco Sock Yarn has a future beyond socks. Shawls, scarves, hats and garments. Match up with corresponding solids or complimentary shades to make your own amazing designs. The hot item today is shawls or wraps that use 5 different shades of yarn, and many of them are hand-dyed. Huasco would be a great addition of color to your designs.
- Composition: 75% Superwash Wool, 25% Polyamide
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 433 yds / 396 m
- Size:  Fingering
- Best suited for the Silver Reed Knitting Machines SK280 or SK840
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 3 / 2.25 - 3.25 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 6.75 – 8 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: B1 - E4 / 2.25 - 3.25 mm
- Crochet Gauge: 27-32 sc = 4"
- Care: Machine Wash Cold, Dry Flat.
- Product of: Turkey
- Put-Up: Hank