Cascade 128 Superwash
Cascade 128 Superwash, 100% Superwash Merino
A great bulky yarn that is very soft. This 100% Superwash Merino is washable. Knits like a dream on US#10 needles. Color selection, true to Cascade's reputation, is large and always being refreshed. This bulky weight is great for blankets, jackets and vests. Perfect for layering in Spring and Fall.
The Rocky Road Shawl is one of the newest designs from the Cascade Family. This PDF pattern is complimentary on Cascade's web site. Need help with 3 colors? Drop an email to me or text me with your request! I love matching colors in yarns I'm passionate about.
- Fiber Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 128 yds
- Size: choices are: [  Bulky
- Best suited for the Silver Reed Knitting Machine SK155
- Knitting Needle Size: US 10 (6.5mm)
- Knitting Gauge:3.5 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: K (6.5mm) or L (8mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 10 scs = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: Machine Wash Gentle Cool/Warm. Tumble Dry Low Heat
- Put-Up: Hank. Must be wound before use.