Cascade Yarns - 128 Superwash Merino Wool - Glacial Grey 516
This yarn with its pale icy grey color and slight blue cast, this yarn creates a stunningly elegant look. With its easy care and rainbow of colors, this yarn will help you create any project you desire and is perfect for a variety of projects. It's ideal for sweaters, cardigans, hats, mittens, and other cold-weather accessories. It's also great for blankets, afghans and other homeware knitting projects. The 128 Superwash Merino yarn is a soft and durable material that will provide a long-lasting finish.
- Fiber Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 128 yds / 117 m
- Size: choices are:  Bulky
- Best suited for the Silver Reed Knitting Machines SK155
- Knitting Needle Size: US 10 / 6.0 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 3.5 sts = 1" / 14 sts = 4"
- Crochet Hook Size: L 8mm
- Crochet Gauge: 10 sc = 4"
- Care: Machine Wash Gentle, Cool. Tumble Dry Cool.
- Put-Up: Hank. Must be wound before use.