HiKoo Yarn - CoBaSi
HiKoo CoBaSi is a uniquely constructed yarn. It is composed of COtton, BAmboo, SIlk, and elastic nylon, which is where the name CoBaSi comes from.
This is a cable plied yarn. Each of the 3 plies that make up the HiKoo CoBaSi are comprised of 3 plies, 2 plies of tightly spun fiber, and 1 ply of loosely spun fiber. This gives this yarn excellent stretch, making it ideal for summer wear and form fitting garments. The yarn is also very round, giving superb stitch definition.
HiKoo CoBaSi is perfect for those with a wool sensitivity, a very breathable yarn, and the plant fiber content makes it light and easy to care for. The elasticity of the yarn makes it ideal for socks, and has been used for knitters to do all kinds of socks, from lace to cables to colorwork, to just plain vanilla. The easy care and stretch makes it perfect for projects for children as well.
CoBaSi is perfect for any projects that need to stretch, and be breathable.
Pink and White scarf shown in the above image, and in the below image is Ridgely by Michelle Hunter
- Composition: 55% Cotton, 16% Bamboo, 8% Silk, 21% Elastic Nylon
- Weight: 50 g / 1.75 oz
- Approx: 220 yds / 200 m
- Size:  Fingering Weight
- Best suited for the Silver Reed Knitting Machines SK280 or SK840. Works up loosely on the LK150.
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 4 / 2.25 - 3.5 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 6.5 - 8 sts = 1" (2.5 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: B-1 / 2.5 mm (C-2 / 2.75 mm, D-3 / 3.25 mm, E-4 / 3.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 21 - 32 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- Machine Wash Cold, Dry Flat
- Put-up: Hank