Recycled Yarn from Queensland Collection
100% recycled Wool, Polyester and Acrylic yarn. A very neutral shade, a soft doe-like shade. It would make a great under jacket scarf for your trip to work or a light weight throw around your shoulders for summer. Great for any midseason project such as a summer short sleeve cardigan, vests, hats and wraps. It's soft too!
- Fiber Content: 40% Recycled Wool, 40% Recycled Polyester, 20% Recycled Acrylic
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 382 yards (349 meters)
- Size: choices are:  DK
- Best suited for the Silver Reed Knitting Machines LK150
- Knitting Needle Size: US 5 - 7 / 3.75 - 4.5 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 5.25 - 5.75 sts = 1" / 21 - 23 sts = 4"
- Crochet Hook Size: F5 - 7 / 3.75 - 4.5mm
- Crochet Gauge: 12 - 17 sc = 4"
- Care: Hand Wash or Delicate Wash Cold, No Dryer, Lay flat to dry.
- Product of: Turkey
- Put-Up: Cake