A very classic color in a very desirable blend. Smokey Grey is a tweed in medium grey with flecks of black. The personality is wholesome, natural and woodsy. The various shades of grey in the tweed range from nearly white to dark charcoal.
Kathmandu Yarn is a perfect worsted weight and knits to approximately 4.5 sts per inch on a US#8 (5mm) needle.Itis an unusually soft and smooth tweed blend in a made in Italy.This luxurious merino, silk and cashmere fiber gives you a truly wonderful finished project.
Easy to knit or crochet. Hats, scarves or garments are ideal for this yarn. Reminiscentof home spun yarns or a rustic tweed with its' some what nubby textured. Some colors have a tweed color added in. The colors are deeply saturated shades. Can't say too much about this truly classic and wonderful yarn.
- Composition:85% Extrafine Merino Wool, 10% Silk, 5% Cashmere
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx:208 yds / 190 m
- Size: [4 ] Worsted - Medium
- Knitting Machine:Silver Reed LK150orSilver Reed SK155
- Knitting Needle Size: US 8 (5 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 4.5 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: 7 / 4.50 mm - H / 5.00 mm
- Care:do not iron :: do not tumble dry :: dry flat :: do not bleach :: hand wash
- Texture: Plied
- Product of: Italy
- Put-Up:hank. Must be wound before use.