Cascade Heritage Prints - Sand Print 105
This lighter shade has a soft and calming personality. The brown is close to a taupe shade, and the hint of sandy peach really warms it up. Cast on 50 crochet stitches and crochet in either a double crochet or V-Stitch for a scarf with subtle striping. In knitting, a broken rib would look good in this colorway. Cascade Heritage is wool and nylon, machine washable, and will work up into fabulous looking socks!! Labels have photo of swatch. The striping is mathematically dyed for the number of stitches for most socks. Stripes will be thinner the more stitches you are casting on. I've seen this yarn in crocheted socks. Beautiful!!
It's easy to make striped & patterned projects with Heritage Prints! This super-soft yarn is a machine washable blend of superwash merino and nylon - a soft yet sturdy combination! Patterns and stripes emerge all on their own as you work. This yarn is great for a one-skein project, a pair of socks or mittens. Heritage is a super-soft yet durable yarn that is machine washable and dryable because of its blend of superwash merino wool and nylon. Heritage has amazing stitch definition and with 437 yards.
- Composition: 75% Superwash Merino Wool, 25 % Nylon
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 437 yds / 399.6 m
- Size:  Fingering
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 3 / 2.25 - 3.25 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 7-8 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: C/2, 2.75 mm (D/3, 3.25 mm, E/4, 3.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 25 sc = 4" (10 cm) (23 sc = 4" (10 cm), 22 sc = 4" (10 cm
- Care: Machine Wash Cold. Tumble Dry Cool.
- Skein: Pull