Cascade Yarns - Heritage Prints - Mod 89
Due to differences in monitors, please allow me to describe the colors in Mod 89. The most pronounced color is this beautiful, deep teal blue, the yellow (slightly tinged with green) is a pop of color. Other colors are coral red, neutral grey-brown and wool white. This one stripes and prints!
It's easy to make striped & patterned projects with Heritage Prints! This self-patterning, super-soft yarn is a machine washable blend of super wash merino and nylon - a soft yet sturdy combination! Patterns and stripes emerge all on their own as you work. This yarn is great for a one-skein project, a pair of socks or mittens. Heritage is a super-soft yet durable yarn that is machine washable and dryable because of its blend of superwash merino wool and nylon. Heritage has amazing stitch definition and with 437 yards.
- Composition: 75% Superwash Merino Wool, 25 % Nylon
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 437 yds / 399.6 m
- Size:  Fingering
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 3 / 2.25 - 3.25 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 7-8 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: C/2, 2.75 mm (D/3, 3.25 mm, E/4, 3.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 25 sc = 4" (10 cm) (23 sc = 4" (10 cm), 22 sc = 4" (10 cm
- Care: Machine Wash Cold. Tumble Dry Cool.
- Skein: Pull
- Product of India
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love this yarn. Had a pair of socks on the needles and wanted to make another pair but couldn't get it from the original source. Not only were you the only source I could find but the yarn arrived sooner than I expected and to top it off, the dye lot was the same!! Thanks for great service.