Cascade Yarns - Heritage Prints - Flames 84
Hurrah! Cascade Yarns has come out with NEW Heritage Prints and Heritage Prints STRIPES! Even the LABEL is new! But the yarn is the same that you loved and want more of!! It's wool and nylon, machine washable, and will work up into fabulous looking socks!! Labels have photo of swatch.
Due to differences in monitors, please allow me to describe the colors in Flames 84. True to its name, the yellow is a soft golden and transitions through orange, pumpkin and red. This one stripes and prints!
It's easy to make striped & patterned projects with Heritage Prints! This self-patterning, super-soft yarn is a machine washable blend of super wash merino and nylon - a soft yet sturdy combination! Patterns and stripes emerge all on their own as you work. This yarn is great for a one-skein project, a pair of socks or mittens. Heritage is a super-soft yet durable yarn that is machine washable and dryable because of its blend of superwash merino wool and nylon. Heritage has amazing stitch definition and with 437 yards.
- Composition: 75% Superwash Merino Wool, 25 % Nylon
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 437 yds / 399.6 m
- Size:  Fingering
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 3 / 2.25 - 3.25 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 7-8 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: C/2, 2.75 mm (D/3, 3.25 mm, E/4, 3.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 25 sc = 4" (10 cm) (23 sc = 4" (10 cm), 22 sc = 4" (10 cm
- Care: Machine Wash Cold. Tumble Dry Cool.
- Skein: Pull
- Product of India