Cascade Yarns' Cherub Aran Multis is a super soft blend of nylon and acrylic. This isn't your average acrylic blend yarn! When people feel it they just can't get over how soft it is, for an all-synthetic yarn. Cherub Aran yarns are machine washable and dryable. Cherub Arans are great for kids' knits or easy care adult garments and accessories. Pair a Multi with a solid or two for fun and something different!
- Composition: 55% Nylon, 45% Acrylic
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 240 yds / 220 m
- Size:  Worsted
- Best suited for the Silver Reed Knitting Machine LK150
- Knitting Needle Size: US 7 - 8 / 4.5 - 5.0 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 4.5 - 5 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: H/8, 5.00 mm (I/9, 5.50 mm, J/10, 6.00 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 15 sc = 4" (10 cm) (13 sc = 4" (10 cm), 12 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- Care:Machine Wash Warm. Tumble Dry.
- Skein: Pull
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very soft yarn. Easy to work with. Great color.
I ordered this to make a baby blanket and it's perfect. The yarn is so soft and the colors are vibrant. My friend's son and daughter-in-law will love this blanket!
I ordered this yarn from Angelika's and it was a perfect match to yarn previously purchased from a local yarn store a few years ago. I ordered the yarn on a Saturday and got it on a Monday. Thank you so much!