Cherub Aran is a super soft blend of nylon and acrylic. This isn't your average acrylic blend yarn! When people feel it they just can't get over how soft it is. Cherub Aran is great for kids knits or easy care adult garments and accessories. Cherub Aran is machine washable and dryable.
- Composition: 55% Nylon / 45% Acrylic
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 240 yds / 220 m
- Size:  Worsted
- Best suited for the Silver Reed Knitting Machine LK150
- Knitting Needle Size: US 7 - 8 / 4.5 - 5.0 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 4.5 - 5 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: H / 5.00 mm (I / 5.50 mm, J / 6.00 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 15 sc = 4" (10 cm) (13 sc = 4" (10 cm), 12 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry.
- Put-up: pull
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is a very soft yarn, lighter in weight than most worsteds, which is why I selected it for a scarf with both lace and cables. It has a very soft, luxurious feel to it and works well for a variety of projects. I was also very pleased with the quick shipping time, less than 48 hours. I couldn't find this color in other online stores that I've used before. I was so pleased with the exceptional service and would highly recommend both this yarn and this shop.
So soft, can use in washer and dryer. Everyone loves the baby blanket I made.