Cascade Yarns - Cherub Aran - Marine Blue 64
- Composition: 55% Nylon / 45% Acrylic
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 240 yds / 220 m
- Size:  Worsted
- Best suited for the Silver Reed Knitting Machine LK150
- Knitting Needle Size: US 7 - 8 / 4.5 - 5.0 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 4.5 - 5 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: H / 5.00 mm (I / 5.50 mm, J / 6.00 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 15 sc = 4" (10 cm) (13 sc = 4" (10 cm), 12 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry.
- Put-up: pull
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is a very soft yarn, lighter in weight than most worsteds, which is why I selected it for a scarf with both lace and cables. It has a very soft, luxurious feel to it and works well for a variety of projects. I was also very pleased with the quick shipping time, less than 48 hours. I couldn't find this color in other online stores that I've used before. I was so pleased with the exceptional service and would highly recommend both this yarn and this shop.
So soft, can use in washer and dryer. Everyone loves the baby blanket I made.