Cascade Yarns - Cherub Aran – Peacock 33
- Composition: 55% Nylon / 45% Acrylic
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 240 yds / 220 m
- Size:  Worsted
- Best suited for the Silver Reed Knitting Machine LK150
- Knitting Needle Size: US 7 - 8 / 4.5 - 5.0 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 4.5 - 5 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: H / 5.00 mm (I / 5.50 mm, J / 6.00 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 15 sc = 4" (10 cm) (13 sc = 4" (10 cm), 12 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry.
- Put-up: pull
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The yarn is soft and the color is a rich, deep peacock. The yarn was packed securely and arrived quickly. I will purchase from them again.
Easy to use, soft, and vibrant color. You need to prewash, or be sure to wash separately as color runs.
from Angelika: Uh oh! So sorry to hear that. Cascade would be very interested to hear that the dye was not set correctly. I will let them know!