Peacock - bright turquoise, dark aqua. Cherub Aran is a super soft blend of nylon and acrylic. This isn't your average acrylic blend yarn! When people feel it they just can't get over how soft it is. Cherub Aran is great for kids knits or easy care adult garments and accessories. Cherub Aran is machine washable and dryable.
- Composition: 55% Nylon / 45% Acrylic
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 240 yds / 220 m
- Size:  Worsted
- Best suited for the Silver Reed Knitting Machine LK150
- Knitting Needle Size: US 7 - 8 / 4.5 - 5.0 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 4.5 - 5 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: H / 5.00 mm (I / 5.50 mm, J / 6.00 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 15 sc = 4" (10 cm) (13 sc = 4" (10 cm), 12 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry.
- Put-up: pull
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The yarn is soft and the color is a rich, deep peacock. The yarn was packed securely and arrived quickly. I will purchase from them again.
Easy to use, soft, and vibrant color. You need to prewash, or be sure to wash separately as color runs.
from Angelika: Uh oh! So sorry to hear that. Cascade would be very interested to hear that the dye was not set correctly. I will let them know!