Turquoise - as nature's mineral. Cherub Aran is a super soft blend of nylon and acrylic. This isn't your average acrylic blend yarn! When people feel it they just can't get over how soft it is. Cherub Aran is great for kids knits or easy care adult garments and accessories. Cherub Aran is machine washable and dryable.
- Composition: 55% Nylon / 45% Acrylic
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 240 yds / 220 m
- Size:  Worsted
- Best suited for the Silver Reed Knitting Machine LK150
- Knitting Needle Size: US 7 - 8 / 4.5 - 5.0 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 4.5 - 5 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: H / 5.00 mm (I / 5.50 mm, J / 6.00 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 15 sc = 4" (10 cm) (13 sc = 4" (10 cm), 12 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry.
- Put-up: pull
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is lovely yarn . I swatched it and washed and dried the swatch and it cam out beautifully
I have started knitting a sweater on my LK150 and I am very pleased with how it’s turning out. I would definitely buy this yarn again.