Cascade Yarns - Cherub Aran Multi - Flowers 527
- Composition: 55% Nylon, 45% Acrylic
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 240 yds / 220 m
- Size:  Worsted
- Knitting Needle Size: US 7 - 8 / 4.5 - 5.0 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 4.5 - 5 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: H/8, 5.00 mm (I/9, 5.50 mm, J/10, 6.00 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 15 sc = 4" (10 cm) (13 sc = 4" (10 cm), 12 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: Machine Wash Warm. Tumble Dry.
- Product of China
- Skein: Pull
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Just knitted up 2 blankets on my LK150 knitting machine, but I also hand knit hats with this Cherub Aran. The blankets and hats received "Oohs" and "Ahhs" from the staff at the local Cancer Treatment Center when we dropped them off. It is hard to see colors online so I asked Angelika to give me advice on colors, Using her suggestions, I paired this multi Cherub Aran with a plain Cherub Aran for the mock ribbing on the ends. I used Purple velvet 75 for one, and Navy 27 for the other. I have enough multi left to make a baby blanket. I will be using plain Lavender 16 at each end for this one. The plain really makes the multi colors pop. The blankets and caps are beautiful and soft.
The yarn is incredibly soft, great to work with and beautiful colors!