Araucania Unan - 0007 Amazonas
Cotton is soft, and alpaca is soft, so you can imagine the luscious feel of this yarn. It has a lot of drape, so super for scarves and cowls. Ideal for sweaters for the little one, because it doesn't bunch up like most worsted weights would.
Crochet on a 4.5mm to a 5mm hook, or knit on a US7-9. Because it is tonal, and the color runs are short, this would be really cute crocheted in a simple single or double crochet stitch.
- 50% Tanguis Cotton, 50% Alpaca
- approx 219 yds in 100 grams
- Hand wash cold, dry flat
- Weight: Worked as a  Worsted
- Knit on a US#7-9 to get 4.5 sts per inch.
- Crochet on a 4.5 or 5mm needle. The multi layers of crochet stitches, and the tonal shades of this yarn, makes me want to sample it up in crochet. If I do, I'll upload a closeup!