Jody Long Coastline Yarn - Waves 15
Coastline is a luxurious cotton and linen blend spun in Italy. The way the fibers absorb the dye creates a slightly dappled appearance. This appearance creates a soft and casual personality. This yarn is great for spring and fall garments. Ideal for any knit or crochet project for young and old, male or female. Also great for baby blankets and will work up fast due to its' worsted weight.
Waves is a pure and saturated aqua blue. The different fibers take the dye differently, so there is a slight speckling going on. Image, as it appears on my monitor, appears more blue and bright. This color's personality is youthful and spring-like.
Download the Color Chart for Coastline Yarn Here.
See our patterns available for Coastline Yarn Here.
- Composition: 33% Cotton, 28% Viscose, 27% Nylon, 12% Linen
- Weight: 100 g / 3.52 oz
- Approx: 218 yds / 200 m
- Size: [4[ Worsted
- Knitting Machine: Silver Reed LK150 or Silver Reed SK155
- Knitting Needle Size: US 9 / 5.5 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 4.25 sts = 1" / 17 sts = 4"
- Crochet Hook Size: G - H (5.5 - 6mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 11-14 sc = 4"
- Care: Machine Wash Warm Water, Gentle. Do not tumble dry. Lay Flat to Dry. Do not Iron.
- Put-Up: Ball