Jody Long Coastline Yarn - Lighthouse 13
Coastline is a luxurious cotton and linen blend spun in Italy. The way the fibers absorb the dye creates a slightly dappled appearance. This appearance creates a soft and casual personality. This yarn is great for spring and fall garments. Ideal for any knit or crochet project for young and old, male or female. Also great for baby blankets and will work up fast due to its' worsted weight.
Lighthouse is a beautiful summer shade of red that has a lot of orange to it. The fibers took the dye differently and the dappling effect is just as cute as can be. This has a bright vivacious personality.
Download the Color Chart for Coastline Yarn Here.
See our patterns available for Coastline Yarn Here.
- Composition: 33% Cotton, 28% Viscose, 27% Nylon, 12% Linen
- Weight: 100 g / 3.52 oz
- Approx: 218 yds / 200 m
- Size: [4[ Worsted
- Knitting Machine: Silver Reed LK150 or Silver Reed SK155
- Knitting Needle Size: US 9 / 5.5 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 4.25 sts = 1" / 17 sts = 4"
- Crochet Hook Size: G - H (5.5 - 6mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 11-14 sc = 4"
- Care: Machine Wash Warm Water, Gentle. Do not tumble dry. Lay Flat to Dry. Do not Iron.
- Put-Up: Ball