Jody Long Coastline Yarn - Parasol 10
Coastline is a luxurious cotton and linen blend spun in Italy. The way the fibers absorb the dye creates a slightly dappled appearance. This appearance creates a soft and casual personality. This yarn is great for spring and fall garments. Ideal for any knit or crochet project for young and old, male or female. Also great for baby blankets and will work up fast due to its' worsted weight.
This yarn line has such pretty pinks, and I'm not a pink person! Parasol is a muted pink, dusty and slightly (ever-so) coral. Its' personality is a calm and mature shade, but not to be ignored! Maybe slightly vintage? Quite pretty! Image, as it looks on my monitor, is too intense. In actuality, this is a much softer pink.
Download the Color Chart for Coastline Yarn Here.
See our patterns available for Coastline Yarn Here.
- Composition: 33% Cotton, 28% Viscose, 27% Nylon, 12% Linen
- Weight: 100 g / 3.52 oz
- Approx: 218 yds / 200 m
- Size: [4[ Worsted
- Knitting Machine: Silver Reed LK150 or Silver Reed SK155
- Knitting Needle Size: US 9 / 5.5 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 4.25 sts = 1" / 17 sts = 4"
- Crochet Hook Size: G - H (5.5 - 6mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 11-14 sc = 4"
- Care: Machine Wash Warm Water, Gentle. Do not tumble dry. Lay Flat to Dry. Do not Iron.
- Put-Up: Ball