Juniper Moon Farms Beatrix
The Beatrix yarn, from Juniper Moon Farms, is perfect for those who love to knit with luxurious yarns, as the angora and extrafine merino blend is both soft and lightweight. With its bulky gauge, it's perfect for creating a range of items from sweaters and shawls to hats and scarves. The added benefit of this yarn is that it's so soft and inviting that it practically knits itself - but be warned, it's almost impossible not to stop and fondle it as you work!
Named for the author of Peter Rabbit, Beatrix Potter, this light and lofty yarn features the finest angora and extrafine merino. Weighing in at a bulky gauge, Beatrix maintains lightness and loft, and practically knits itself… that is if you can resist fondling it. We challenge you to try!
- Composition: 54% Extrafine Merino Wool, 30% Angora, 16% Nylon (polyamide)
- Weight: 50 g / 1.75 oz
- Approx: 109 yds
- Size:  Bulky
- Knitting Needle Size: US 9 - 11 / 5.5 - 8 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 3 - 3.75 sts = 1" / 12 - 15 sts = 4"
- Crochet Hook Size: I9 - L11
- Crochet Gauge: 8 - 11 sc = 4"
- Care: Label says machine wash gentle cold. We would recommend hand washing, dry flat
- Product of: Italy
- Put-Up: Ball