Tahki Stacy Charles Yarns - Adele - Garnet 41
Fashion-forward, totally textural, luxury fiber blends, sophisticated textures, color-coordinated palettes, ideal for elegant accessories. Metallic threads wrap around a colorful strand of viscose, polyester, mohair and more metallic. Add tiny multicolored sequins.
- Tahki Stacy Charles Adele is a yarn that can be knit or crocheted separately or as a carry-along with a contrasting color/yarn for a very glitzy and glamorous effect! Watch the sequins reflect light and twinkle! There are two strands - one the solid color, the other is metallic.
- Size:  Sport.
- Fiber: 43% Viscose, 28% Polyester, 20% Kid Mohair, 9% Polyamide
- Weight: 50 gr.
- Approx. 169 yds.
- Skein put-up: pull donuts.
- Made in Italy.
- Knitting Needles Size: US 5, 3.75mm.
- Knitting Gauge: 5.5 sts = 1". Crochet hook: G-6, 4mm.
- Care: Hand wash. Dry flat.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love knitting with this. It adds such luster to my patterns