Cascade Yarns - Llamerino - Chive 12
A dark, old forest green. This luscious blend of Baby Llama and Merino Wool comes in a great range of colors. At a  Sport Weight this yarn is perfect for color work without getting too thick. This all season yarn is great for lace work, cables, color work and more. It is the perfect weight for soft supple crochet projects.
- Composition: 50 % Baby Llama 50% Merino Wool
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 291 yds / 267 m
- Size:  Sport
- Knitting Machine: Silver Reed SK280 and SK840 standard gauge machines or Silver Reed LK150 mid-gauge.
- Knitting Needle Size: US 5 (3.75 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 6 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: G - 7 (4.0 - 4.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 17-18 sc = 4"
- Care: Hand Wash Cold. Lay Flat to Dry.
- Product of: Bolivia
- Put-Up: hank. Must be wound before use