Ella Rae Yarns - Sequinicity - Chestnut 04
Is it hard to find such intensity of color, and the quality you get in Sequinicity yarn. Chestnut is the perfect pop of color to mix with earthy shades. This intense brown leans slightly red, making it a very warm and relaxing color. Knit or crochet loosely on its own, or strand it with another yarn. Match the color, or mix the color to get depth or a tweed look. We like pairing it with our kid mohair and silk lace weight weight yarns.
- Fiber Content: 100% Polyester
- Weight: 50 grams
- Approx: 295 yards
- Size: choices are:  Sport
- Not recommended for use on a knitting machine.
- Knitting Needle Size: US#3-5 (3.25mm-3.75mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 23 to 26 sts per 4 inches
- Crochet Hook Size: US D3 - F5
- Crochet Gauge: 16 to 20 sc per 4 inches
- Care: Delicate cycle. But we recommend hand wash.