Ella Rae Yarns - Sequinicity - Emerald 18
Is it hard to find such intensity of color, and the quality you get in Sequinicity yarn.
Computers and digital cameras are great, but they cannot capture greens very well at all. Emerald is best described as a vibrant sea foam. Sea foam is a green blue, more green than blue. But this particular yarn takes it one step further. The sheen of the yarn really catches the light, and the sequins really reflect this beautiful color. when they catch the light. The personality is spring and summer, outgoing and chatty. Or, use it during the holidays by layering it over your little black dress. For a calmer look, use it as an accent here and there on a multi-color wrap. We like pairing it with our kid mohair and silk lace weight weight yarns.
- Fiber Content: 100% Polyester
- Weight: 50 grams
- Approx: 295 yards
- Size: choices are:  Sport
- Not recommended for use on a knitting machine.
- Knitting Needle Size: US#3-5 (3.25mm-3.75mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 23 to 26 sts per 4 inches
- Crochet Hook Size: US D3 - F5
- Crochet Gauge: 16 to 20 sc per 4 inches
- Care: Delicate cycle. But we recommend hand wash.