Queensland Tide Cotton Blend Yarn - 19 On The Rocks
Reminiscent of bygone times, this cotton blend has a small amount of thick and thinness. But its super soft. Ideal for any baby!
- An amazingly luxurious blend that has a very soft hand. The slightly thick thin spin gives it a touch of character.
- Shows best in simple stockinet or garter stitch, or double crochet allows yarn's character to bloom.
- Composition: 40% Cotton, 30% Viscose, 15% Alpaca, 10% Polyamide, 5% wool.
- Yardage: 262 yds, 150 grams
- Weight:  Worsted
- Recommended Needle: US#7-9 (4.5-5.5mm)
- Knit stitches: 4-5 sts = 1"
- Care: Machine wash cold-gentle. Lay flat to Dry.